21st March 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Campus Interview of mentioned companies for BCA student with 63.4% in 12th but 51.3% in PCM?

Hello Everyone,
I have 63.4% in 12th with 51.3% in PCM. May I eligible for Campus Interview as I am doing in BCA, to any type of companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys, IBM, Cognizant, Capgemini, etc.?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for MCA student with 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 71% in BCA?
  2. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview
  3. How does the IT companies calculate the students percentage in 12th, whether they consider only percentage in PCM or they consider over all percentage for their campus interview?
  4. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  5. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  6. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni interview after scoring 59% in 12th standard?
  7. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with mentioned percentages for B.Tech last year student?
  8. Am I eligible for placement on campus after scoring 59.08% in 10th, 69% in 12th, 76% in BCA and 68% aggregate in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to study BCA for 12th PCM student?
  10. How can I apply to companies(off-campus)? I've tried on websites like naukari and monster, but didn't get any interview call yet
  11. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  12. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for B.Tech(CSE) student who has completed 12th without Maths?
  13. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  14. Eligibility to attend Mindtree Off-campus Interview for B.Tech fresher last year passout?
  15. Is it beneficial to attend CTS on-campus interview? How can I prepare for on-campus interview?
  16. Can I apply for top MNCs like TCS and Infosys?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview for Essar group?
  18. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
24th March 2016, 10:48 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Campus Interview of mentioned companies for BCA student with 63.4% in 12th but 51.3% in PCM?

No, you are not eligible to attend campus interview process of Multi National Companies. The basic eligibility criteria required is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed any degree in 10+2+3 pattern from a recognized university in any discipline.

>> There should not be any pending backlogs during the recruitment process.

>> Candidates must have good Oral and written communication skills.

>> Most important eligibility criteria of all is percentage criteria. Yes, candidates must have scored minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

>> As you have not met the required percentage criteria, I am extremely sorry to say that you are not eligible.
24th March 2016, 10:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Campus Interview of mentioned companies for BCA student with 63.4% in 12th but 51.3% in PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have 63.4% in 12th with 51.3% in PCM. May I eligible for Campus Interview as I am doing in BCA, to any type of companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys, IBM, Cognizant, Capgemini, etc.?
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for TCS, Infosys, IBM, Cognizant, Capgemini recruitment but you are eligible for Wipro recruitment.

Eligibility criteria for TCS, Wipro, Infosys, IBM, Cognizant, Capgemini:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS, Wipro, Infosys, IBM, Cognizant, Capgemini are,

IBM=70%
Cognizant,TCS, Capgemini,=60%
Infosys=65%
Wipro=50%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS, Wipro, Infosys, IBM, Cognizant, Capgemini recruitment.
15th April 2016, 11:07 PM
Quantum reply

No you are not eligible for these companies. All the top companies has the same criteria. They want at least 60% minimum marks in academics.

A candidate must have minimum 65% marks in class 10th and 12th.

There must not have any backlog in b.tech.
Only a 2 years of academic gap is allowed.

You must have a knowledge of at least one programming language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?