11th July 2016, 11:21 PM
Ku Divyani

How can I get a job in Kendra Vidyalaya as a permanent T.G.T Maths?

Hello Sir, I want to know how can I get a job in Kendra Vidyalaya as a Permanent T.G.T maths? Please provide me with every single details regarding this.

10th August 2016, 11:50 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get a job in Kendra Vidyalaya as a permanent T.G.T Maths?

To become teacher in any CBSE affiliated school, you need to qualify CTET examination.
CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
It is conducted by CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education) twice in a year in the month of February and September for recruitment of teacher in their affiliated school.
Only qualifying CTET doesn't guarantee a job in any school.
The qualified candidates need to respond on the vacancy of any CBSE affiliated school and complete the procedure required to become teacher in that school.

Kendriya Vidyala recruits teachers and for that they invites application once in a year. The candidate who have qualifies CTET examination need to apply for that. School administration then conducts test by their own to select from the applied candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?