19th July 2016, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study integrated B.Sc-M.Sc in Physics from Lovely Professional University?

Hello sir, I have studied 12th from Kerala State Board. I would like to study integrated B.Sc-M.Sc in Physics from Lovely Professional University. Eligibility criteria to study integrated B.Sc-M.Sc in Physics from Lovely Professional University?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Under Graduation in Physics in Lovely Professional University?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Lovely Professional University?
  3. How to study MSc Physics after scoring 69.5%?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get job in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ECE) student from Lovely Professional University and a citizen of Jharkhand?
  5. Eligibility to get Education Loan for study in Lovely Professional University?
  6. Can I get admission in Physics honours or integrated M.Sc Physics?
  7. What are the various institutes offering integrated MSc Programme? I am a BSc student in Physics
  8. How can I get admission in University of Geneva to study M.Sc in Mathematics? Eligibility criteria for it?
  9. Need information on MSc physics or integrated Phd
  10. Name of entrance exams fro integrated M.Sc-Ph.D in Physics program?
  11. Which course will be good to pursue while studying MSc 5 year integrated course in Physics?
  12. Can I apply in Lovely Professional University to study Graduation through correspondence being an employee?
  13. Got less than 50% in graduation : Can I get admission to MSc Physics course? Which are the universities and what is the criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc Physics in Mysore university?
  15. Direct exam for captain's post in Navy after engineering from Lovely Professional University? Date of exam and eligibility criteria?
  16. Is entrance exam available for PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) admission in Lovely Professional University? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Physics after M.Sc from any good university in India if secured 54% in B.sc?
  18. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
21st July 2016, 04:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study integrated B.Sc-M.Sc in Physics from Lovely Professional University?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to opt integrated B.Sc-M.Sc in Physics from Lovely Professional Unit, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent with English and Physics as a subject from a recognised Board.
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in class 12th.
21st July 2016, 07:05 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study integrated B.Sc-M.Sc in Physics from Lovely Professional University?

The eligibility criteria for the said course is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized board under the scheme of 10+2 at least with science stream.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the 12th.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for BSc-MSc integrated course from the LPU.
22nd July 2016, 03:34 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You will have to have scored a minimum of 60% in your 12th boards from a recognized board in order to be eligible to get admission in the course mentioned above.

You will have to appear for CET conducted by LPU and only after clearing the examination, you will be eligible to get admission in the integrated course from a LPU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?