4th November 2016, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Is entrance exam available for PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) admission in Lovely Professional University? Eligibility to apply?

Can I know the eligibility criteria for applying PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) course in Lovely Professional University? Is entrance exam require for getting admission? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for WBJEE and JELET after doing Diploma from Lovely Professional University?
  2. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) in Lovely Professional University?
  3. Eligibility for B.Tech at Lovely Professional University through entrance exam?
  4. Is there any entrance exam conducted in Lovely Professional University for MCA? -- [New]
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Lovely Professional University?
  6. Direct exam for captain's post in Navy after engineering from Lovely Professional University? Date of exam and eligibility criteria?
  7. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  8. Possibility to study M.Sc in Fashion Design for B.Sc(IT) graduate?
  9. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information about Lovely Professional University? I am interested to take admission in LPU Jalandhar
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in diploma course from Lovely Professional University?
  12. Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university?
  13. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  14. Can I apply in Lovely Professional University to study Graduation through correspondence being an employee?
  15. Is there any entrance exam to study BBA course? Qualification required and list of colleges in India?
  16. What is the fee structure of MBA in Lovely Professional University (LPU)? How much should I score in graduation to get admission?
  17. Is English hons available in Lovely Professional University?
  18. Syllabus and pattern of Lovely Professional University PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
6th November 2016, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is entrance exam available for PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) admission in Lovely Professional University? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know the eligibility criteria for applying PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) course in Lovely Professional University? Is entrance exam require for getting admission? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Yes, there will be an entrance examination (LPUNEST) for the admission to PhD in Computer Science & Engineering at Lovely Professional University. The eligibility to study the PhD in Computer Science and Engineering in LPU University is a Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline with 55% marks in aggregate (5% relaxation will be given for SC/ST and OBC candidates). The admission to the course will be done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the LPUNEST (National Entrance and Scholarship Test) and Interview. The Lovely Professional University website link is Click Here
6th November 2016, 08:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is entrance exam available for PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) admission in Lovely Professional University? Eligibility to apply?

Yes, there is an Entrance examination available for the candidates seeking admission in Ph.D in the above mentioned field.
Candidates must have to qualify in the LPUNEST examination in order to take admission in Ph.D courses in LPU or can also qualify in the NET examination to do the same.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the entrance examination to do Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?