22nd July 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Details of ICWA course after B.Com and its free structure

I have cleared in B.Com final year last year with 75% marks.Can I do ICWA course after B.Com. Any percentage criteria required for admission in ICWA? Please provide me full details of course and fees structure with coaching center details in Singrauli. My e-mail id is [email protected].
Thanks

23rd July 2016, 12:04 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Details of ICWA course after B.Com and its free structure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have cleared in B.Com final year last year with 75% marks.Can I do ICWA course after B.Com. Any percentage criteria required for admission in ICWA? Please provide me full details of course and fees structure with coaching center details in Singrauli. My e-mail id is [email protected].
Thanks
Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India (ICWAI) is a Four year Professional course which is split into four different levels such as,

Duration:

- Foundation Program- 6 months,
- Intermediate Program- 12 months,
- Management Training- 36 months and,
- Final Course- 12 months

Being a B.Com course you can directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course. You are exempted from the foundation course. For complete information about the Cost and Work Accountancy course, please visit the Official website.
23rd July 2016, 07:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of ICWA course after B.Com and its free structure

ICWA stands for Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India. There are three levels of this course:

1. Foundation course.

2. Intermediate course.

3. Final course.

Those who have done bachelor's degree or master's degree in commerce with 55% or more are directly eligible for intermediate courses. The application for ICAI course is open throughout the year. For June term examination, you must apply before 31st January of that year and for December term examination, you must apply before 31st July of that year.

You can get further details about fee structure, where to send application form at official website of ICWA Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?