6th August 2016, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get grace marks after re-checking of 12th Class Exam paper ?

Hello Sir, I have completed my 12th Class Examination but I am not eligible for Medical as I scored just 48.66 instead of 50%. So I need 5 more marks to make it 50% marks. Can I get grace marks after re-checking 12th Class Exam Paper?

7th August 2016, 01:03 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get grace marks after re-checking of 12th Class Exam paper ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed my 12th Class Examination but I am not eligible for Medical as I scored just 48.66 instead of 50%. So I need 5 more marks to make it 50% marks. Can I get grace marks after re-checking 12th Class Exam Paper?

Sorry, you cannot get any grace marks after re checking the 12th standard examination papers. The re valuation will be for the purpose of checking the answers and re totaling only. They will not put any extra marks during the process. Please, read the guidelines carefully before you apply for re checking of your papers. Sometimes you may get extra marks also, but it is not sure. So, if you are sure that you will get more marks then apply or else it is not useful.
8th August 2016, 02:56 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You cannot get grace score just on the basis of re-checking of paper. You can score extra marks only if you are eligible for it, like if there is a miscalculation of your marks done by the council. Otherwise, there is no such provision for it, you should and you can appear for re-examination as a private candidate in the concluding year and can score better in this examination.
15th May 2022, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

If I recheck my paper nd calculation mistake occurs then can I get gracing marks
7th June 2022, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I applied for the recheking of poetry that's 37 marks. My final is clear by securing 284/600 from Peshawar University.if i get 40 marks in poetry my marks in previous would be 221/500 it means 4 marks will be further required to get for the previous aggregate i.e. 225. Would they give me then the 4 marks as grace marks...plz guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?