20th February 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities to get grace marks in Class 9th CBSE board?

Sir/Mam,

I have been under a confusion state since a week as there is no response from school management regarding addition of grace mark in 9th standard as i have participated so many state and national level competition that too sent by school. at first school authority promise me to add grace mark for my contribution of getting positions but they refuse to do so. finally school authority add 5 marks after i saw them chances of getting grace mark as publish in internet in hindu newspaper question answer of cbse ask question,. plz help me if it is true as it challenge my history of holding roll no 1 for the last 6 years.

5th March 2015, 12:23 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the possibilities to get grace marks in Class 9th CBSE board?

If you are brilliant student of your class and , if you want to maintain your rank one position in your class and want to get grace marks then the only thing you need to do is while writing answers in your answer sheet try to highlight the important points of your answer for the question asked. By this way you can grab the attention of the teacher to give you grace marks for your answer and try to present answer in a very neat and tidy way and avoid to make mistake in your answers by this way you will be able to score grace marks in your exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?