17th November 2016, 11:49 PM
biku raj

Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs after completing class 12th with grace marks?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th with grace marks and now I want to apply for Government jobs. I want to know am I eligible to apply for Government jobs after completing class 12th with grace marks? If yes then tell me the procedure to apply for the jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a Government job after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which Government jobs are available after class 12th?
  2. Can I get grace marks after re-checking of 12th Class Exam paper ?
  3. For which Government exams and jobs can I apply after completing class 12th?
  4. Can I get government job after completing the 12th with 91 percentage marks? -- [New]
  5. Does Diploma also gives +2 certificate?
  6. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% in 10th and 58% in 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs if I passed B.Tech with grace marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which Government jobs are available after completing class 12th with Arts?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for CDS examination after completing class 12th with 58% and Graduation with 70% marks?
  10. How to get a good job while doing BCA?
  11. Can I get Grace marks if scored 20 marks in Physics of 12th HSEB?
  12. What are the Railway jobs that I can get completing class 12th with 59% marks?
  13. Can I apply for Private Bank jobs after completing class 12th Science stream with 85% marks? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  14. Eligibility for Government jobs in Railways and other sectors after 12th with 57.*% marks?
  15. Can a 12th passed with 57% marks eligible to apply for Indian Army Clerk post if got 37% in Mathematics paper of 10th? Other posts available for me?
  16. How should i prepare for joining government jobs after Matriculation?
  17. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th (Science) and B.Com course? What is the procedure to apply for Railway jobs?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get government jobs after completion of 12th standard?
18th November 2016, 11:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs after completing class 12th with grace marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biku raj View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th with grace marks and now I want to apply for Government jobs. I want to know am I eligible to apply for Government jobs after completing class 12th with grace marks? If yes then tell me the procedure to apply for the jobs.
After completion of 12th standard, you can apply for government sector jobs like group D exam.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Group D post.

Your minimum age should be 18 years.
19th November 2016, 07:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs after completing class 12th with grace marks?

Yes, you are very much eligible to apply for government even if you have completed your 12th board examination with grace marks, there is no such problem in it.

You should just fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria asked for in order to apply for the prospective post.

The procedure will be mentioned to you in the website of in the application form itself and that too, step by step. Therefore, you need not worry about it, you should just keep on looking for vacancies as and when they are released.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?