15th April 2016, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of Exam form filling for external student for 12th commerce exam?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I want to give exam of 12 th commerce in gseb as external student. I have passed english & sanskrit of 12 th science in gseb in 1991. So can I got exemption in these two subjects?and can I fill exam form from other school, in which I have not schooling for 11-12 th science? Please tell me full procedure for filling of exam form for march.

With best regards,

Purna Upadhyay

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of form fill-up and date of exams conducted by Canara Bank and HDFC bank for 12th Commerce passed candidate?
  2. College for external exam for 12th in Commerce branch? How to get their form?
  3. Eligibility and procedure of filling up the INSPIRE scholarship form?
  4. Date of filling the application form of NATA? Procedure to fill the form?
  5. Is it possible for me to correct the mistake while filling the school board 12th exam form?
  6. What is the procedure for commerce background student? I have just cleared my 12th exam and interested in UPSC exam
  7. Can I go for campus interview after completing MBA external? Does MBA external has scope equal to normal MBA? Procedure to do external MBA?
  8. How to get admission in M.Com in Pune university?
  9. Can I give the exam for direct TYB.Com admission as external student?
  10. Last date for filling form for AIEEE? Date of this Exam? How much is the fee amount for this Exam?
  11. Guidelines and procedure to join Indian Police Service for 12th Commerce student?
  12. Last date to fill form for AIEEE? Procedure to apply for this Exam?
  13. Last date for filling the forms for Improvement Exam of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce externally?
  15. What is the date of JTO exam? Procedure to give the exam? I have completed diploma in ENTC
  16. How to get admission as an external student for 12th in Arts or Commerce? I have completed 10th 6 years back
  17. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  18. Procedure to apply for 12th Commerce Board exam privately?
16th April 2016, 07:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of Exam form filling for external student for 12th commerce exam?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for 12th board examination in the manner you want to, as there is no such provision for it. You could have however opted for it just after completion of your 12th boards in the concluding year itself, but not now.
3rd August 2017, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of Exam form filling for external student for 12th commerce exam?

Can i able to give 12th commerce external exam if i have not attend 11th-12th in school but i have studied 11th- 12th science but i am fail in 2 subject. Can i give commerce exam with attending school??
20th September 2018, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

If one have passed 10th commerce in March 2017 and is fail in 11th commerce March 2018 and want to give 12th commerce exam this year means march 2019 (2018-19) haresh khanchandani [email protected]
7th June 2022, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 11th commerce and now I want to give 12tj external so how can it be possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?