6th August 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Which domain has good scope between VLSI and Embedded? How to find job opportunities abroad?

Hello Sir, I am Shruthi and I completed my M.Tech in VLSI Design and Embedded System. I am looking for jobs abroad. Could you please tell me that which stream has good scope between VLSI and Embedded as far as job opportunities are concerned?

Related Questions:
8th August 2016, 08:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which domain has good scope between VLSI and Embedded? How to find job opportunities abroad?

Both VLSI and Embedded Systems have wide scope and also have different field of applications. There are ample opportunities in each field. VLSI is basically related to design while embedded is the implementation. You can have lucrative career options if you excel in any of these fields. You should pursue the course in the field of your interest. If you try to compare the scope of each field, you can find that embedded systems enjoy more number of job opportunities while VLSI enjoys more number of lucrative career options. You can find job opportunities in abroad through various job portals, by getting employment opportunity in multinational companies in India or after pursuing higher studies in foreign countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?