4th August 2016, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for AIPMT exam to get a seat in NRI quota being a Sri Lankan student?

Hello sir, I am resident of Sri Lanka and studied up to 10th in Sri Lanka but 12th with PCB group from India. Am I eligible to apply for AIPMT exam to get seat in NRI quota?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for medical seat in St Johns Medical College? Do I have to apply through NRI quota? Am I eligible through general quota?
  2. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in APIMT exam? I've done 10th std from Chennai with 80% marks but I have nationality of Sri Lanka
  4. How may I get a seat in Merit list? How can I avail NRI quota? I'm getting my education in Gulf and want to do higher studies in India
  5. Can a Sri Lankan student study LLM in distance mode from India? List of best distance universities for it? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to acquire B.Tech seat in NIT through NIT Quota?
  7. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission into IIT? Is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?
  9. How to get admission in MBBS course at BHU being a Sri Lankan candidate? Seats reserved for NRI candidates?
  10. What is the NRI student medical exam eligibility?
  11. How can one get NRI status? Which are the colleges in which one can apply as NRI student? Are they eligibi
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess in Sri Lanka? How can I apply for the Sri Lankan Airlines?
  13. Minimum cutoff marks for NRI quota? What is the fee structure? Last date to apply?
  14. Can I get seat in AIMPT after getting 455 marks and having defence quota?
  15. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  16. How many semester does I have to clear in Physics to apply for AIPMT being a NRI student?
  17. Are there any seats for NRI sponsored students in AIIMS?
  18. Mbbs - NRI Quota
7th August 2016, 10:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for AIPMT exam to get a seat in NRI quota being a Sri Lankan student?

No, you are not eligible to apply for AIPMT examination to get a seat in NRI quota being a Sri Lanka citizen. Only Indian Nationals who have passed 12th standard or equivalent with PCB stream from a recognised board are eligible to appear in AIPMT examination. If you are interested to take admission through NRI Quota, you have to directly contact the college administration where you wish to take admission for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?