14th August 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in MSW after BA completion?

Hello Sir/Madam, I did my graduation in 2015 with BA course. Now I want to do master degree in Social Work (MSW). Is this possible? If yes, then tell me which university and what is the procedure for taking admission in MSW?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  2. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  3. What kind of jobs are available after completion of MSW course? How much salary I will get? Which specialization is better?
  4. Procedure to take admission in LKO university for MSW course? I have completed my last year of graduation
  5. Can a B.A English Literature graduate pursue MSW Course after UG Graduation? What is the scope of MSW course for B.A English Literature Graduates?
  6. Fee structure and Procedure to get admission for MSW course through IGNOU?
  7. What is the time period of admission in MSW? Procedure for admission in MSW Jan Session?
  8. Is it a good choice for me to opt for MSW after completion of B.Com course?
  9. Can I get Lectureship after completion of correspondence MSW? Universities offering this course?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  11. What is the procedure to do MSW after completing B.Com graduation
  12. Is it possible for me to get the government job after completion of MSW? -- [New]
  13. What are the job opportunities available after completion of MSW course?
  14. How to become a HR personnel? How to get admission in MSW course by distance education
  15. How much is the fees of MSW? Future after completing MSW? Process of admission?
  16. Admission to MSW from October onwards?
  17. Best colleges in India that offer MSW courses? What is the admission procedure and criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
15th August 2016, 06:17 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in MSW after BA completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I did my graduation in 2015 with BA course. Now I want to do master degree in Social Work (MSW). Is this possible? If yes, then tell me which university and what is the procedure for taking admission in MSW?

The candidates with graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply to the Master of Social Work (MSW) course. The candidates can apply through online or through application form available for the admission. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations and in some institutions the admission will be done through an entrance examination. The course can be studied in the following institutions;

Aligarh Muslim University - Official Website
IGNOU - Official Website
Manipal University - Official Website
Kalasalingam University - Official Website
15th August 2016, 11:25 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

MSW stands for Master of Social Work.

Academic qualification for Master of Social Work Degree Programs is Bachelor of Social Work degree from a recognized Institute.

The candidate who have a Bachelor's degree in Humanities / Social Science / Science / Commerce or Management subjects can also apply for this course.

The candidate who have a background in social work, psychology, social science, sociology or any other related fields get preference with respect to others for getting admission in this course.

The selection procedure consists of Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
17th March 2019, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission msw after BA without honaur degrees
19th April 2019, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I am doing English honours and I want to take admission in MSW can I have to give entrance exam for that?
23rd July 2019, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Hi After BA graduation ,msw how can be done?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?