1st March 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in LKO university for MSW course? I have completed my last year of graduation

whts d procedure to take d admission in lko univ for msw course i m completing my last yr of graduation plz let me knw

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do MSW after completing B.Com graduation
  2. Date of admission at distance MSW course in any university of Delhi? -- [New]
  3. Where can I take admission in MA(Education) or MSW? Other colleges which are better?
  4. How to take MSW after completing graduation? What is the possibility of the course?
  5. Am I eligible for MSW course after graduating final year from Allahabad University? Is there any limitation that only Arts or Science students can apply for MSW?
  6. Second year B.Com student can appear for MSW?
  7. Am I eligible for admission in LLB in LKO university after scoring 51%?
  8. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  9. How to do masters degree in social work after doing graduation with B.A pass course?
  10. What is the procedure to take admission in Lucknow University for MSW
  11. Procedure to take admission in MBA in Delhi University? What is the fee structure? I have completed graduation this year -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  13. How can I get admission in EIILM university after completing my graduation
  14. Is there any entrance exam for correspondence MSW in IGNOU? I have completed my B.A
  15. How to study MSW after B.A?
  16. How to study MSW after my graduation? I am a 2nd year B.A English literature student
  17. How much is the fees of MSW? Future after completing MSW? Process of admission?
  18. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
10th April 2012, 10:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in LKO university for MSW course? I have completed my last year of graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
whts d procedure to take d admission in lko univ for msw course i m completing my last yr of graduation plz let me knw

Candidate seeking for Master of Social Work [MSW] program from Lucknow University, must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University in any stream. The duration of the program is two years and comprise of four semesters.

For admission detail one may refer to the official website of Lucknow University.
11th April 2012, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Procedure to take admission in LKO university for MSW course? I have completed my last year of graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Candidate seeking for Master of Social Work [MSW] program from Lucknow University, must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University in any stream. The duration of the program is two years and comprise of four semesters.

For admission detail one may refer to the official website of Lucknow University.

good luck
28th May 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in LKO university for MSW course? I have completed my last year of graduation

what is admission process the course of MSW
6th October 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

mai addmission lena chahata hu MSW me
7th October 2013, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know what is the procedure to get admission in MSW course from lucknow university
10th July 2014, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my graduation in B.Sc. (P.C.M.) from Dr. B.R.A. university Agra, and now i want to do master in social work..
What's the procedure to take admission in this department from Lucknow university and what's the last date for it..
1st June 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my B.B.A from pune university in 2012 with 1st class i want take admission in MSW so plz can you tell ant entrance exam for that and what percent consider to take admission in it plz help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?