9th September 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission in Lucknow University for MSW

what is the process to take addmission in lucknow university for msw

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in LKO university for MSW course? I have completed my last year of graduation
  2. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  4. Is Lucknow university providing B.Com hons course? What is the procedure of getting admission?
  5. How much is the fees of MSW? Future after completing MSW? Process of admission?
  6. Detailed procedure for admission in Vanasthali? Can I get the admission form in Lucknow?
  7. Date of admission at distance MSW course in any university of Delhi? -- [New]
  8. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  9. Fee structure and Procedure to get admission for MSW course through IGNOU?
  10. What is the time period of admission in MSW? Procedure for admission in MSW Jan Session?
  11. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  12. What is the procedure to do MSW after completing B.Com graduation
  13. Last date for admission in correspondence MSW course in IGNOU university in bangalore
  14. How to become a HR personnel? How to get admission in MSW course by distance education
  15. How to take admission in B.Ed from Lucknow University?
  16. How to take admission in MSW course in Utkal University? Information about the course and the period of it?
  17. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission to MSW from October onwards?
1st May 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in Lucknow University for MSW

Sir.
I am kajal gupta.i have completed my last year of graduation (BA) with English literature and political science. I want know that what I will do with these subjects and in which course i should have to take addmission except MA.
My second qus is can i do MA with any other subjects.....except english literature and political science???????
Please give Your suggetions...
thank you
1st May 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to take admission in Lucknow University for MSW

Sir.
I am kajal gupta.i have completed my last year of graduation (BA) with English literature and political science. I want know that what I will do with these subjects and in which course i should have to take addmission except MA.
My second qus is can i do MA with any other subjects.....except english literature and political science???????
Please give Your suggetions...
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?