17th September 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the government job after completion of MSW?

Is it possible for me to get the government job after completion of MSW? What are the procedure which we need to follow to get the job? Who can give me the complete information on this? Can you please give me the information on where to check for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of government job is available after completion of post graduation in MSW?
  2. What are the job opportunities available after completion of MSW course?
  3. How can I get a government job with MSW? What is the scope of MSW for government job? Can I get a government job with MSW?
  4. What kind of jobs are available after completion of MSW course? How much salary I will get? Which specialization is better?
  5. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  6. Information about MSW government job? I have completed my MSW degree
  7. Jobs available in Government sector and Hospitals for MSW(Medical & Psychiatric) graduate?
  8. Can I get a government job in IGNOU MSW? Where are the vacancies declared in government sector?
  9. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  10. What is the eligibility for government job? I am pursuing MSW final and 30 years old
  11. Can a B.A English Literature graduate pursue MSW Course after UG Graduation? What is the scope of MSW course for B.A English Literature Graduates?
  12. Is it good to do MSW course for getting a better job in future?
  13. Job opportunities after 'Master of Social Works' courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to take admission in MSW after BA completion?
  15. Is it a good choice for me to opt for MSW after completion of B.Com course?
  16. Can I get Lectureship after completion of correspondence MSW? Universities offering this course?
  17. Government or private jobs after completing MSW from KKSOU, Assam? What is the value of the certificate provided by KKHSO?
  18. Various problems for getting a job in government sector after doing MSW of annamlai university?
19th September 2016, 02:58 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the government job after completion of MSW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible for me to get the government job after completion of MSW? What are the procedure which we need to follow to get the job? Who can give me the complete information on this? Can you please give me the information on where to check for it?

Yes, it is possible to get the government jobs after completion of Master of Social Work qualifications. The job vacancy details can be found in the job portals like InGovtJob.
The aspirant can appear for various jobs in government sector; the list of jobs is given below;

NBCC – Assistant Manager - Website Link

UPSC - Website Link

SSC - Website Link

IBPS - Clerks and Probationary Officer - Website Link

PFCCL – Coordinators - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?