20th August 2016, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Direct 2nd year admission in government engineering colleges in Maharashtra after diploma with 80% marks

I have got 80% marks in diploma in information technology branch. I want to take admission in government engineering colleges in Maharashtra. Please send me reply on [email protected]. Is it possible or not? Also tell me some other colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  2. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  3. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  4. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  5. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra to pursue direct 2nd year in engineering?
  7. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in engineering after scoring 70% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  8. Will I get admission into 2nd year of Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of Diploma course in Mechanical stream with 65% of marks?
  9. List of colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission?
  10. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in colleges of Maharashtra after doing diploma in mechanical?
  11. List of all government colleges of engineering for direct 2nd year admission in Maharashtra?
  12. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  13. List of all government engineering colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission
  14. List of diploma colleges in Maharastra after 10th which offer direct admission in second year?
  15. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  16. What is the cut off marks required in diploma to get direct admission for 2nd year engineering? -- [New]
  17. Names of the colleges in Mahaarashra which will give admission to direct 2nd year for E&TC engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?
  18. Cutoff list of civil engineering direct admission to 2nd year in Maharashtra government colleges?
20th August 2016, 08:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direct 2nd year admission in government engineering colleges in Maharashtra after diploma with 80% marks

To take direct admission in 2nd year of Engineering course in Government college of Maharashtra after completion of your Diploma course with aggregate of 80% marks from a recognised institution, you have to participate in Centralised Admission Procedure (CAP) conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. If your name is in Provisional Merit list released by DTE, Maharashtra, you will be offered admission in second year of Engineering course in Government college of Maharashtra.
4th May 2018, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Direct 2nd year admission in government engineering colleges in Maharashtra after diploma with 80% marks

I am currently pursuing my diploma in computer engineering Can I get a good government engineering college if I secure 80% aggregate. Please, reply @[email protected]
13th June 2019, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I have got 85.76% in diploma in civil engineering ,so can I get government college in Pune for BE.
17th June 2019, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I have got 84.53% in diploma in information technology, so can I get government college for BE
2nd July 2019, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

To admission in coep collage of engineering which percentage is give to prepare
for Mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?