27th August 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for doing Ph.D in environmental science?

What is the qualification required for doing Ph.D in environmental science? Can you please tell me the minimum criteria which is required for the same? What should I do if am not eligible? When i the right time to do the Ph.D course? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required for doing Ph.D in environmental science?
  2. Eligibility for PhD in Environmental Science from Osmania University?
  3. Detailed information about PhD in Environmental Science course
  4. Direct PhD in Psychology or Philosophy or History or Environmental science after B.Tech?
  5. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best institutions to do PhD in Environmental Science? Entrance exams and opportunities after it? -- [New]
  7. Can I study PhD in Microbiology with Fellowship of Environmental Science being a UGC-NET qualifier?
  8. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?
  9. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Environment Technology if pursuing M.Sc in Environmental Science?
  11. For which subject I should apply for SLET to study PhD if completed PG in Environmental Science?
  12. How can I do PhD in Computer Science from Abroad? Qualification required for it?
  13. How can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Phil Environmental Science?
  14. Fees and qualification required for PhD? How and in which subject to complete PhD?
  15. What are the scopes of doing PhD in Environmental Science?
  16. Eligibility to get admission to study PhD in Environmental Science in UPTU?
  17. Which are the Ph.D courses in environmental science?
  18. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Environmental Science at Burdwan University through distance mode if secured 50% in M.Sc?
29th August 2016, 09:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for doing Ph.D in environmental science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the qualification required for doing Ph.D in environmental science? Can you please tell me the minimum criteria which is required for the same? What should I do if am not eligible? When i the right time to do the Ph.D course? Awaiting for the response.
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in environmental science with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course in Environmental Science.

There are no age criteria for Ph.D course

You must have valid UGC NET score card.
29th August 2016, 01:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for doing Ph.D in environmental science?

Eligibility criteria for 3 years B.Sc Environmental Science is a pass in 12th examination or equivalent with physics, chemistry and biology.

Engineering diploma holders can also join the course.

Andhra University, Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Visakhapatnam and University of Madras, Chennai etc.

Eligibility criteria and duration of this course is as same as that of B.Sc course.

The requirements for 2 years M.Sc.

Environmental Science or a bachelor's degree in any discipline of science namely zoology, botany, physics, chemistry biology, agriculture Science etc.

Candidates with master degree in Environmental Science can opt doctoral and post - doctoral course like M Phil and Ph.D and can become environmental scientist.
29th August 2016, 02:46 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Candidate should have passed M.Sc in Environmental Science/Life Sciences (Botany/Zoology/Chemistry/Microbiology/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Biochemistry)/Earth Sciences/Marine Sciences/Environmental Economics from any recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible for PhD in Environmental Science. The candidate can sit for an entrance test and interview for the admission to the PhD program. Candidate can apply online for the admission. The course is available in the following institutions
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University - Website Link
Amity University - Website Link
Pondicherry University - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?