27th August 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D in Sociology after completion of M.A in Sociology?

Sir/Mam,

I had complete MA in sociology in this year from IGNOU with 53%. So, how will get admission in PhD in sociology.. How will get entrance exam form?I m sc candidate. Can you please provide me the complete information on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
29th August 2016, 05:22 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D in Sociology after completion of M.A in Sociology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I had complete MA in sociology in this year from IGNOU with 53%. So, how will get admission in PhD in sociology.. How will get entrance exam form?I m sc candidate. Can you please provide me the complete information on this? Awaiting for the response.

The candidate can apply online or offline for the admission. Candidates who have a Master’s Degree in Sociology with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA are eligible for the PhD in Sociology course. The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of entrance test and interview conducted by the university. Candidates who have qualified NET/SET/SLET/GATE/M.Phil are exempted from the PhD Entrance Test. The course is available in many universities in India like;

University of Hyderabad - Website Link
University of Delhi - Website Link
Pondicherry University - Website Link
Jamia Millia Islamia - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?