18th May 2015, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

What are the scopes of doing PhD in Environmental Science?

Hello everyone,
I want to know that what are the
scopes available after doing PhD in
Environmental Science? Please tell me
about the scopes of this PhD?
Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  2. Direct PhD in Psychology or Philosophy or History or Environmental science after B.Tech?
  3. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science?
  4. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD in Environment Technology if pursuing M.Sc in Environmental Science?
  6. For which subject I should apply for SLET to study PhD if completed PG in Environmental Science?
  7. How can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Phil Environmental Science?
  8. Which are the Ph.D courses in environmental science?
  9. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Environmental Science at Burdwan University through distance mode if secured 50% in M.Sc?
  10. Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University?
  11. Job opportunities after completing PhD Environmental science in CSIR institutes?
  12. Is pursuing Ph.D in Biochemistry a good option after MSc Environmental Sciences
  13. How to do M.Phil in Environmental Science through correspondence?
  14. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  15. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Ecology and Environmental Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Life Science through Distance Education for a candidate who has qualified UGC-NET in Environmental Science and ARS-NET in Basic Plant Science?
  17. How to do Ph.D through correspondence course in Agriculture
  18. Colleges offering Ph.D in Environmental Microbiology?
16th June 2015, 12:26 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the scopes of doing PhD in Environmental Science?

There is wide variety of Scope for PhD holder in Environmental Science.
You can work as a Professor in any University.
There is demand for Environmentalist for the preservation of Nature in all the Government Level jobs.
You can also apply for Jobs Abroad as their is a huge requirement for Environmentalist Abroad so that nature can be preserved throughout the world.
The scope is plenty and you will have no problem in getting a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?