27th August 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the syllabus for Ph.D microbiology of Central University of Rajasthan?

My name is neha plz send me the syllabus of central university Rajasthan for phd microbiology.? Can you please provide me or let me know from where we can get the same? Hope that I will get the information on this soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
  2. Is Singhania University approved by UGC and is equivalent to Central University of Rajasthan for PhD course?
  3. Syllabus of PhD(Nutrition) entrance exam conducted by Rajasthan Agricultural University?
  4. How can a central government employee working in Rajasthan get a domicile in Rajasthan?
  5. Is there any vacancy present in a good company to do PhD in Microbiology?
  6. Syllabus for PhD Medical Microbiology entrance exam of AIIMS?
  7. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  8. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. PhD Microbiology without GRE in USA?
  10. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?
  11. List of institutes offering PhD in Microbiology to UGC-NET qualifier? When to apply?
  12. How to do Ph.d in mass communication from Central Rajasthan University? Procedure for admission?
  13. Is there any difficulty to do PhD in Medical Microbiology being a General Microbiology postgraduate? Where can I study?
  14. What's the minimum percentage requirement for doing PhD in abst for M.Com from Rajasthan university? List of courses I can opt for with 40% marks
  15. List of entrance exams to study PhD in Microbiology in any UGC approved University
  16. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology from NIMS Rajasthan university? I'm working as a clinical research associate for last 5 years
  17. What is the syllabus for microbiology?
  18. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
29th August 2016, 09:07 AM
veera7385
Junior Member+

Default Re: Where to get the syllabus for Ph.D microbiology of Central University of Rajasthan?

Syllabus for Ph.D microbiology from Central University of Rajasthan

1. Research Methodology

2. Recent Trends in Biological Sciences

3. Bioinformatics Bioinformatics

4. Bioremediation and Waste Water Treatment Technologies.

5. Advanced Techniques in Cell Culture Advanced Techniques in Cell Culture

6. Agricultural Microbiology and Microbial Ecology

7. Applied and Environmental Microbiology Applied and Environmental Microbiology

8. Immunology and Medical Microbiology Immunology and Medical
Microbiology

9. Biotechnology Fermentation Technology

10. Clinical Biochemistry Clinical Biochemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?