27th August 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Ph.D in Mechanical engineering after completion of the graduation course?

I have interest in mechanical engineer so how can i gain phd degree and which collage is suitable for this graduation? Can you please help me with the details? What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the admission? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage?
  2. What is integrated Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering? Duration of the course? Universities providing integrated Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Institutions that offer PhD in Mechanical engineering? PhD is done in which subject Bachelors degree or Masters?
  4. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?
  5. Am I eligible for PhD in Mechanical Engineering at IITs or NITs?
  6. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. Is it possible to do graduation course right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Mechanical engineering after completion of B.Tech and M.Tech from AMIE?
  9. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Mechanical engineering with my subject of interest in NITs or IITs?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Mechanical engineering with my subject of interest in NITs or IITs?
  11. Eligibility to get OCI Visa for an Iranian to study PhD in Mechanical Engineering in India?
  12. Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles?
  13. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  14. Which University are offering Part-Time Phd in Mechanical Engineering field in India?
  15. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of B.Sc graduation course?
  17. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  18. Do I have to reappear to register for PhD(Mechanical Engineering) while having 2 GATE scorecards?
28th August 2016, 11:26 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Ph.D in Mechanical engineering after completion of the graduation course?

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering after completion of the graduation course:-

Eligibility Criteria:-

Candidate must have passed the masters degree from a recognised University with at least 50% marks.

Candidate should be citizen of India.

Candidate must have vaild NET score card.

There is no age limit criteria

List of colleges for Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering:-

A.C.S.College of Engineering

AI- Falah University

B.M.S College of Engineering

B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College

Babu Banarasi Das University

Bearys Insititute of Technology

Bipin Chandra Tripathi Kumaon Engineering College

Bhavan's Sardar Patel college of Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?