8th September 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

How much is the fee for Air Hostess training?

I have completed my 12th, so i have two years NCC kota, but tell me that how much will be the fee for Air Hostess training. Please tell me asap.

8th September 2016, 06:05 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How much is the fee for Air Hostess training?

As you want to know fee for Air Hostess training here, I am going to tell you the same:

Tentative Fee Structure-

Registration Fees :Rs. 5,000/-

Hostel Caution Money (Refundable): Rs. 5,000/- (One Time)

Course Fee: Rs. 1,42,000/-

Other charges: 5,000/- Per Annum
8th September 2016, 09:38 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much is the fee for Air Hostess training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th, so i have two years NCC kota, but tell me that how much will be the fee for Air Hostess training. Please tell me asap.
There are several institutes offering courses in aviation sector and the fess for these course shall depend on both the Institute like course duration, curriculum as well as placement given after the completion of the course.

As for instance, Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training fee structure are as follows:

Registration Fee: Rs 5,000/-

Course Fee : Rs 1, 50,000/- (approx)

Placement Assistance Cell Service fee (Optional) : Rs 5000/-

Detail of the course:

Duration : 12 months

Eligibility : Educational Qualification : 12th pass and above, having a pleasing personality and good communication skills.

Selection for the course will be based on personal Interview.

Official Website: www.frankfinn.com/
30th June 2017, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

If I want to do this course and continue my one year remaing study than it is ok or not pleasr tell me
2nd July 2017, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Hi am rubinder . I want to know that I am in last year of my graduation and I am 94 born is that possible for me to get admission in airhostess.
2nd November 2017, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I'll complete my 12th 2018 I wnt to know that I am eligible for air hostess course and how I can admit here?
30th April 2018, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

I will complete my 12th 2018 I wanna to be a air hostess so i wanna know that I m eligible for it and how can I admit here ? This is my dream I'm perfect for all thing but my height is not so good help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?