26th September 2016, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Fashion Designing Lecturer job in Polytechnic college?

I want to applying as a Lecturer in Fashion Designing and Textile Designing field. I am already graduated with 85% in B.Sc (fashion and apparel designing).

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  2. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  8. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  10. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  11. How can I get a government job after doing diploma in fashion designing?
  12. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  13. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD?
  14. Eligibility to apply in NET(Fashion Designing) for Advanced Diploma holder in Textile and Fashion Designing?
  15. Eligibility to apply for NET(Fashion Designing) for a Teacher who has completed Advanced Diploma?
  16. How to get a job as fashion designer after passing diploma from south delhi polytechnic from Women in Fashion Designing
  17. Job after MS CIT, web designing and pursing 2nd year B.Com? Eligibility for pursing fashion designing course after B.Com?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
27th September 2016, 12:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Fashion Designing Lecturer job in Polytechnic college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to applying as a Lecturer in Fashion Designing and Textile Designing field. I am already graduated with 85% in B.Sc (fashion and apparel designing).
You have completed B.Sc in Fashion Designing course so you are eligible for lecturer in polytechnic college in Fashion Designing course.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.
27th September 2016, 10:53 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for Fashion Designing Lecturer job in Polytechnic college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For a lecturer post only Graduation degree is not enough apart from this you need to do a Post Graduation course in Fashion Designing and also after completion of the Post Graduation with 55% minimum and then you need to sit for NET exam that is National Eligibility Test which is very much important to crack in order to recruit as a lecturer post in any of Fashion Designing colleges of India.

M.Sc (Fashion Designing) college in India:

Attitude Business School
Address: BS-1, Amrita Complex, Opp. SBI, CRPF Square
Nilakantha Nagar, Nayapalli
Orissa, Bhubaneshwar
Phone : (0674) 6450757

B.B.K. D.A.V College for Women
Lawrence Road, Amritsar, Punjab
Phone No : (0183) 2221757.

Brainz Institute of Design Studies
Address: Corporate Center- A-202,
Himalaya Arcade, Opp Vastrapur Lake,
Near Bharat Petrol Pump,
Gujarat
Phone : 9328558567.

C.M.J University
Address: Modrina Mansion Laitumkhrah
Shillong, Meghalaya
Phone No : (0364) 2500631.

Delhi Degree College
Address: Building No 275, 2nd floor, above SBI bank Kapashera
Haryana
Phone : (011) 25060288.
26th June 2021, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Date of exam? Any add about axam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?