28th September 2016, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS exam 2017 at the age of 26 years?

Actually i came here to know about upper age limit for Aiims Mbbs exam. Sir i am actually 26 years old, so can i appear for Aiims Mbbs 2017 or not?

28th September 2016, 01:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in AIIMS MBBS exam 2017 at the age of 26 years?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination being a 26 years old candidate. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no upper age limit in order to appear in AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination. Based on this statement, I can say that you are eligible to appear in AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination. The basic age criteria required is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed 17 years on or before 31st December, 2017 at the time of admission.

>> As per my knowledge, there is only a lower age limit and there is no such upper age limit restriction in order to be eligible.
28th September 2016, 09:02 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in AIIMS MBBS 2017 examination at the age of 26 years. The age criteria required to appear in AIIMS MBBS 2017 examination is mentioned below :-

=> The minimum age required to appear in AIIMS MBBS 2017 examination is 17 years as on 31st December, 2017.

=> There is no upper age limit specified by AIIMS to appear in AIIMS MBBS examination.

To be eligible to appear in AIIMS MBBS examination, you should have completed your 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects with minimum aggregate of 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ OPH) marks from a Government recognised board.

As there is no upper age limit to appear in AIIMS MBBS 2017 examination, being a 26 years old candidate, you are eligible to appear in AIIMS MBBS 2017 examination.
28th September 2016, 09:36 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical College. AIIMS admission is based on its own entrance test not on NEET scorecard.

Eligibility criteria for AIIMS MBBS exam:

>>Candidate must ave done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects. For general category candidates, minimum percentage of marks in 10+2 is 60%.

>>The minimum age limit is 17 years on 31st December of year of examination. There is no upper age limit defined by AIIMS as like in case of NEET which is 25 years. Last year in prospectus of AIIMS, nothing was mentioned about upper age limit.

You can apply for coming exam of AIIMS MBBS in 2017 at age of 26 years.
28th September 2016, 09:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As per the eligibility criteria candidate must have done 12th with physics, chemistry and Biology from a recognised board with at least 50%. Minimum age should not be less than 17 years and there is no upper age limit specified hence you can apply for this entrance exam at the age of 26 also as per the rules.
28th September 2016, 10:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

For appear in AIIMS MBBS exam candidate age should be:-

At least 17 years on the 31st december of the examination year.

There is no upper age limit is fixed by the All India Insititute Medical Sciences, New Delhi.

Other criteria:-

Passed 12th board examination with PCB, from recognised University / Board.

Minimum 60% marks is required in Physics, Chemistery, Biology and English.
28th September 2016, 11:29 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

AIIMS is All India Institute of Medical Sciences.

This is an autonomous institute approved by Government of India, Medical Council of India and Ministry of Human Resource and Development for medical courses at UG and PG Level.

Eligibility for MBBS exam of AIIMS:

1. Senior secondary from a recognized board and you must have studied Physics Chemistry and Biology.

2. General candidate must secure at least 60% marks in board exam to apply for this exam.

3. Minimum age limit is 17 years on 31st December of year of admission. AIIMS has not defined any upper age limit.

You can apply for AIIMS exam at an age of 26 years.
3rd April 2019, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

I am 23 years old now, can I eligible for AIIMS , NEET in 2020 and How many Attempt I will get ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?