5th October 2016, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Is choosing humanity subject good for IAS in order to get good marks?

I want to ask a question. Please tell me Is choosing humanity as a subject good decision for IAS? i think if I choose humanity I may get good marks. What do you think? Please suggest.

6th October 2016, 03:52 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is choosing humanity subject good for IAS in order to get good marks?

To become IAS a candidate must have done graduation in any stream from a recognised University and Humanities is a very good stream for you if you have interest in it. You just have to score at least 50% marks from recognised board and then join a good college to gain a degree. After a degree you can appear in civil services to become IAS.
6th October 2016, 04:29 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is choosing humanity subject good for IAS in order to get good marks?

No, it is not like that candidates will score better if they select any paper as optional paper in Mains examination.

It is necessary to have better knowledge about each and every topic of syllabus to score better in Civil Services examination.

So, if you do not have interest in humanities you do not need to select it as mains paper and select the one in which you have more interest so that you can score better which is helpful for you to score in examination.
6th October 2016, 08:00 PM
Birendra chauhan

Yes, Humanity is one of the novel subject which you can study. with this subject you can make good marks but you have to dedicate yourself with honesty then only your dream can come true.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?