17th December 2011, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

How to motivate myself for studies?

How can in motivate myself in more study?

17th December 2011, 10:26 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to motivate myself for studies?

One should be strong enough in studies in order to get good job opportunity and to have a good career.

A person who is having knowledge will be respected by everywhere. In order to be good in you studies, first believe yourself.

Trust you and have confidence upon you which will be very vital. If you have confidence upon you that you can complete a particular chapter or subject to get good grip on that subject, you will easily do that.

So, when ever you are going through studies, make sure that your mind is pleasant and will be relieved from all the tensions.

Set targets for yourself which you can accomplish and try to acheive the same. Put yourself a particular time limit to complete a paricular topic or concept and make sure that you are finishing that with in time.

Compare yourself with the others who have gained more marks than you and not with the people who have scored less marks than you.

Take guidelines from the people who acheived top scores or top rank in your class and from lecturers.

Whatever the subject you want to study, don't take it as difficult subject and you can not understand the same or a bored subject. Instead take the subject as the most interesting one for you which will motivate you to easily understand the concepts in that subject.

Praise yourself of your best performance and curse yourself of bad performance.

Try to find out the reasons for your bad performance and not repeat them furhter. Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?