11th October 2016, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello Sir, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and now I want to become a Pilot. I want to know can I become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? If yes then please tell me what do I have to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be a Pilot after Diploma engineering but without 12th?
  2. Can I become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot after completing 12th and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. How to become a Pilot after completing mechanical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to become a RRB Loco Pilot after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to become a pilot right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. What should I do to become a Pilot being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  9. Am I eligible for pilot training after completion of 10th and diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  10. How to do Loco Pilot after diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 74%
  11. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  12. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. How can I become a Pilot after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering? List of institutes which offer Pilot Training program?
  15. How to become Pilot after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it?
  18. Am I eligible to get a job in ISRO after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
28th February 2017, 11:57 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you can become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

The eligibility criteria required to become a pilot are as under:-

* The candidate must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks in Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects.

*The candidate has to get all three License i.e Student Pilot License (SPL),Private Pilot License (PPL),Commercial Pilot License (CPL) in order to become a pilot .

The eligibility criteria required to get Student Pilot License (SPL) is that

-The candidate must have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

-The candidate must have attained at least 16 years of age .

Private Pilot License (PPL) eligibility:

The candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCM as subjects .

Commercial Pilot License (CPL) eligibility:

The candidate should have passed 12th with at least 60% marks in aggregate with Mathematics and Physics.

The candidate age should be 18-30 years .

Candidate must also have PPL with at least flying experience of 3 years.

One can get his/her CPL after completing 250 hours of flying.
4th August 2018, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello Sir, I have completed Diploma in aeronautical Engineering and now I want to become a Pilot. I want to know can I become a Pilot after completing Diploma in aeronautical Engineering? Without 12th .If yes then please tell me what do I have to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?