7th June 2011, 03:33 PM
ritu singla

Am I eligible for NET/SET exam after doing MCA through distance education?

i have done my mca through distance education from gju so am i eligible or not for net/set?

6th July 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET/SET exam after doing MCA through distance education?

i am mca candidate having grace in acedamic carear , can i anle to the set exam???
plese help me...............?????
7th July 2011, 08:04 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET/SET exam after doing MCA through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritu singla View Post
i have done my mca through distance education from gju so am i eligible or not for net/set?
Yes, you are Eligible for NET Examination If you have completed your master degree course from a recognised universities. Any Regular and Correspondence candidates may eligible for NET/SET Examinations. But make sure that your college and university was recognised by UGC.

And to apply for NET/SET examination, you need to purse a Post graduate degree course from a recognised Institutions and you have scored minimum 55% marks in your Post graduate degree examination.

Final Year Appearing Candidates are also eligible for NET Examination.

But you are only to appear in the subject of their post-graduation only And if your subject is not mentioned on the NET/SET examination List then you may appear in a related subject.

Eligible candidates may apply for NET Examination Online And the Examination was held Two Times In a Year, First in the June and Next in December. The Examination fees of NET examination was Rs 450. The syllabus and Previous Year Papers of NET examination was availiable in the Official website OF UGC.

And If you need More information about NET Examination, then please check the Official website of UGC -

http://ugcnetonline.in

http://setexam.unipune.ac.in
7th July 2011, 08:27 PM
Nirav A. Gadhiya

dear friend...........
you must follow the following criteria for exam

The eligibility for NET/SET is a Master's degree with at least 55% marks.
There is no upper age limit for SET.
For NET-
1)Junior Research Fellowship-max 28yrs.
2)Lectureship-no upper age limit.

Good Luck
7th July 2011, 08:49 PM
mandiv

hello friend
yes you are eligible for the exam since you have a master's degree....
best of luck
7th July 2011, 08:50 PM
mandiv

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for NET/SET exam after doing MCA through distance education?

hello friend
the minimum qualification for NET is a master degree
yes you are eligible for the exam since you have a master's degree....
best of luck
7th July 2011, 08:57 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am mca candidate having grace in acedamic carear , can i anle to the set exam???
plese help me...............?????
Hello
Yes, you are Eligible for NET Examination If you have completed your master degree course from a recognised universities. But make sure that your college and university was recognised by UGC. And to apply for NET/SET examination, you need to have scored minimum 55 % marks in your Post graduate degree examination. Final Year Appearing Candidates are also eligible for NET Examination. But you are only to appear in the subject of their post-graduation only And if your subject is not mentioned on the NET/SET examination List then you may appear in a related subject. Eligible candidates may apply for NET Examination Online And the Examination was held Two Times In a Year, First in the June and Next in December. The Examination fees of NET examination was Rs 450. The syllabus and Previous Year Papers of NET examination was availiable in the Official website OF UGC. And If you need More information about NET Examination, then please check the Official website of UGC - http://ugcnetonline.in
7th July 2011, 09:44 PM
kritika@Hans

hello friend
any candidate who score at least 55% in master's degree is eligible to give the NET
it doesn't matter whether post graduation is done on regular basis or through distance education...
so you are positively eligible for the exam
best of luck
8th July 2011, 09:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritu singla View Post
Hey friend,

I have mentioned the eligibility criteria which a candidate must possess for writing the NET exam.

Eligibility:

1. The candidate must finish their Master's degree from a recognized university with 55% aggregate.For SC/ST/VH/PH candidates it is 50%.
2. The candidates must appear with the subjects of their post graduation only.

so you have to completed your MCA degree then you are eligible for NET exam.

all the best.
23rd July 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET/SET exam after doing M.A through distance education?
14th September 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

hi plzzzzz tell me :- I have complete my MA (History) from ccs university, but i want to know i was a private student can tell me that i m eligible for NET exam or not, does any effect to Private degree ?
15th November 2011, 01:19 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Yes, you are Eligible for NET Examination If you have completed your master degree course from a recognised universities. Any Regular and Correspondence candidates may eligible for NET/SET Examinations. But make sure that your college and university was recognised by UGC.

And to apply for NET/SET examination, you need to purse a Post graduate degree course from a recognised Institutions and you have scored minimum 55% marks in your Post graduate degree examination.

Final Year Appearing Candidates are also eligible for NET Examination.

But you are only to appear in the subject of their post-graduation only And if your subject is not mentioned on the NET/SET examination List then you may appear in a related subject.

Eligible candidates may apply for NET Examination Online And the Examination was held Two Times In a Year, First in the June and Next in December. The Examination fees of NET examination was Rs 450. The syllabus and Previous Year Papers of NET examination was availiable in the Official website OF UGC.
31st January 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Is netset exam is compulsory for MCA students for lectureship? I m very confuse for the question... please help me?
6th February 2012, 04:10 PM

I have completed MCA with 57.72% from IGNOU after completion of B.Sc(two years pass course) from Vidyasagar University, West Bengal. so am i eligible or not for net/set?
1st January 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i am mca passed.in set exam has site for computer sc.am i elligable for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?