24th December 2011, 09:48 AM
Madhuriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Am I eligible for NETSET Exam having completed BA with 60% and MA with 54% in the year of 2008? Last date to submit the application forms for this Exam?

I have passed my BA with 60% in 2005 & MA with 54% in 2008 (OBC) so sir tell me, am I eligible for this NETSET exam & sir please tell me the last or next date of submission

Related Questions:
  1. Last date to submit NETSET Exam form?
  2. Can I appear for NETSET exam after passing M.A? What is the date of the exam in this year? Fee structure details
  3. Date of TRB Exam? Where to get the application forms for this Exam? Last date to apply for this Exam?
  4. Am I eligible for HCS Entrance Exam having completed MA in Political Sciences? Application fee and last date to submit the application forms for this Exam? Which subjects to choose for this Exam?
  5. When will the application forms come out for AIIMS Exam? Does this possible to download and submit application forms in online? Where can I get previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  6. When are the application forms be given? Last date to submit the application form? -- [New]
  7. Last date to submit TANCET exam forms?
  8. Details of PSU in upcoming year? Date of sale of application forms? Last date to submit the forms?
  9. What is the date of the entrance exam of LLB? Can I still submit the application forms?
  10. How are the GATE answer sheets evaluated?
  11. Date of issue of M.Tech exam forms and the exam date? Last date to submit the form?
  12. Which month the CPMT Entrance Exam forms be available? Last date to submit the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What should I do to join Indian Army after 12th PCM?
  14. How and when to apply for M.Com in Accounting?
  15. Last date of submission of Karnataka PGCET application forms? In which month the forms will be issued? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. From where can I get B.Ed Pune University exam application forms? Where to submit it and which documents are required?
  17. When will the UPCPMT form come out?
  18. When is the TRB exam date? Date of issue of forms in Chennai? Qualities required to appear for this exam?
25th December 2011, 11:05 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NETSET Exam having completed BA with 60% and MA with 54% in the year of 2008? Last date to submit the application forms for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhuriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii View Post
I have passed my BA with 60% in 2005 & MA with 54% in 2008 (OBC) so sir tell me, am I eligible for this NETSET exam & sir please tell me the last or next date of submission
Sorry but you are Not eligible to apply for NET/SET Examination because you have not scored minimum 55% marks in your Post graduation degree course.

To apply for NET/SET Examination, You have to complete your Post Graduate degree course from a recognised University and General/OBC Candidates must have to scored minimum 55% marks in his Post Graduate degree course, the 50 Percentage relaxation is only applicable for SC/ST/PH/VH Category Candidates.

Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer) Candidates will get relaxation only in NET Fees, The application form fees of NET for OBC candidates is Rs 225 and you have to pay the fees through Challan form in SBI Bank and then you are eligible to fill Online application form.

But you are Not eligible for NET Examination because you have scored less than 55% marks in your Post graduation.

For this year Both June and December NET Examination was already completed and Those who have missed the chance in this year may fill the NET Application form Online in Next year in the month of April 2012. If you need more information then please check official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in
29th March 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for NETSET Exam having completed BA with 60% and MA with 54% in the year of 2008? Last date to submit the application forms for this Exam?

tell me sumbition of apllication of set net exam 2012
27th April 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know whether I am eligible for Net or Set exam My M.com percentage is 54.87 % - Nilesh
[email protected]
11th July 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

i m complete the BCA with 65% and M.Sc.I.T. with 74% can i eligible for NET EXAMINATION?
5th November 2012, 08:02 PM
sk07_gupta

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2086727]Sir I want to know whether I am eligible for Net or Set exam My M.com percentage is 54.78 % - satish
6th November 2012, 10:26 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Unfortunately you are neither eligible for NET or SET entrance exam. Both National Eligibility Test and State Eligibility Test are conducted for lectureship and PhD. You need minimum of 55 percent marks to appear for the exam.

Unfortunately you have only scored 54 percent in post graduation. This makes you ineligible for the exam. I know you are from OBC category but there is no relaxation for the OBC in UGC-NET exam.

Only SC/ST are given 5 percent relaxation. Therefore you are not eligible for the NET entrance exam. The criteria for OBC is same as the General category candidates.

Eligibility

1. You should be of Indian origin.

Qualification

1. A post graduation degree in any discipline.

2. At least 55 percent marks in PG for General and OBC.

3. SC/ST need 50 percent marks in post graduation.

4. Final year students can also apply.

5. Your NET subject should be relevant to PG course.

Age Limit

1. The age limit for JRF is 28 years.

2. 3 years relaxation for OBC is age limit.

3. SC/ST gets 5 years relaxation.

4. There is no age limit for college lectureship.
7th May 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir,l am ma eng.appear can l give net exam in this year2013
8th June 2014, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for Rset exam having completed b.com with 55% and m.com with 60% in the year of 2014 ?
27th July 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible dor NETSET exam having completed BA in Arabic with 75% in the year 2014??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?