26th October 2016, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my exam center to Lucknow (UP) from Assam?

Hello Sir, Due to my father's retirement in November I have to go to back to my home town that is in Uttar Pradesh, at present I am in Assam. Is it possible to change my center of examination to Lucknow (UP)?

Related Questions:
  1. How I can get authorized online centers for CPT exams in Lucknow?
  2. How to request for change of exam date of either WB-JEE or Assam CEE entrance exam? I'm a student from Assam and it's impossible to appear in both exams
  3. Can I change my centre from Assam to Bihar?
  4. How can I change my exam center from Berhampore to Bhubaneswar?
  5. Eligibility to give the Assam medical exam being from Assam but studying in a different state?
  6. How to prepare for GRE? How can I apply for the same? Is there any GRE test center in Assam?
  7. How to change my exam center for SSC CGL? -- [New]
  8. What is the procedure to change the exam center for CS exam?
  9. Can I change my exam center in AFMC application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  11. Is it a good choice to change my board to CBSE for HS final year in Assam?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  13. Names and full addresses of NET/SLET Coaching Centres in guwahati?
  14. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  15. What is the date of BTC entrance exam? My exam center is Lucknow
  16. Am I eligible to appear for Assam Medical College exam?
  17. Am I eligible for Assam Medical entrance exam if belongs to Assam but studies 10th from Meghalaya and 12th from Telangana?
  18. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
26th October 2016, 08:04 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: Can I change my exam center to Lucknow (UP) from Assam?

YEs,you can change your Examination centre by writing a letter to authorities and administration by stating your problem .

We could help you even more if you can reply us with the college/school/institute you are studying and which course you are doing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?