1st June 2012, 11:20 PM
Mrinalrj300

Is it a good choice to change my board to CBSE for HS final year in Assam?

Sir,i have just passed my HS final year examination in COMMERCE with low perchantage from ASSAM board.So I decided to give HS final year exam again but from CBSE to score best marks.Sir,i want to know if I am doing right by choosing CBSE this time instead of the Assam board? Sir,kindly reply as soon as possible

16th September 2012, 12:21 AM
shadab879

Default Re: Is it a good choice to change my board to CBSE for HS final year in Assam?

Hello,
I am sorry to say this but you have made a wrong decision to change your board. Since you have already studied in Assam board, so you are familiar with the exam pattern, syllabus, etc of the Assam board. But it would be tough for you to tackle the CBSE board at the very last time. You are not aware of the marking systed, syllabus, exam pattern, etc. of the CBSE board. Moreover the change of syllabus will bring an undue pressure on your performance. Since you are reappearing, you should stick with your board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?