25th November 2015, 04:47 PM
iftikarshuhad

Eligibility to give the Assam medical exam being from Assam but studying in a different state?

I am a student of class 11, studying in a cbse school outside Assam but my parents have studied in Assam.I wanted to know if I could give the entrance for Assam medical.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  2. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria of Assam medical entrance exams for students who have passed 12th from outside?
  4. Question papers of Assam Medical? Date of the Medical Entrance Exam of Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is a Assam Domicile student eligible to appear for Assam medical college exam after studying in class 12th under CBSE outside? What is the criteria?
  6. Am I eligible to appear for Assam Medical College exam?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  8. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  9. Can i apply for CEE Assam Medical after doing 12th from outside Assam?
  10. Will I get a seat in medical college of Assam after scoring a medical Assam CEE rank of 294?
  11. Will I get a seat in government medical college of Assam after scoring 294 in Assam CEE?
  12. Can I give CEE of Assam? I am studying in class 11th
  13. Detailed information about Assam Lateral Entry Exam? Can I get admission in any government college outside of Assam?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Assam Medical Entrance exam?
  15. Eligibility to apply in Assam Polytechnic Admission Test for 12th PCM candidate?
  16. Eligibility to apply in JLEE for a Domicile candidate of Assam who has completed Engineering Diploma course from Bangalore?
  17. What should I do to get admission for MBBS course in Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences? I have 69.9% marks in HSE from Assam and I scored 41% in Assam-CEE
  18. Can I give Assam CEE if I am a resident of Assam but have completed 10th and 12th from UP?
25th November 2015, 07:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to give the Assam medical exam being from Assam but studying in a different state?

You can give medical exam for Assam state if you have Assam Bonafide.

Eligibility:
A candidate must have done 12th with medical stream with at least 50% marks and 45 % for SC/ST students from recognized board.

Age 17-25 years and relaxation is given to reserved categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?