15th January 2016, 02:08 PM
oyshee97

Am I eligible for Assam Medical entrance exam if belongs to Assam but studies 10th from Meghalaya and 12th from Telangana?

Sir i have been born in assam but have given my 10th n 12th from meghalaya and telangana respectively... my parents have been both born and brought up in assam ... we have our ancestral house too in assam so am i elligible for assam medical entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria of Assam medical entrance exams for students who have passed 12th from outside?
  2. Question papers of Assam Medical? Date of the Medical Entrance Exam of Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to give the Assam medical exam being from Assam but studying in a different state?
  4. Am I eligible to appear for Assam Medical College exam?
  5. Is a Assam Domicile student eligible to appear for Assam medical college exam after studying in class 12th under CBSE outside? What is the criteria?
  6. Assam domicile candidate studying class 12 exam under CBSE course outside Assam is eligible to appear for the Assam Medical College Exam?
  7. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  8. Am I eligible to apply in Odisha DET if pursuing 10th and belongs to Guwahati, Assam?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Assam medical entrance exam if I have done 12th CBSE board outside Assam?
  10. Am I eligible for JAT, ASSAM exam? I have done my 12th from Panipat and having residential of Assam
  11. Born in AP but completed 10th in Assam: Am I eligible for EAMCET?
  12. Eligibility to apply in JLEE for a Domicile candidate of Assam who has completed Engineering Diploma course from Bangalore?
  13. Can the students having the Maghalaya PRC and not Assam PRC apply for Assam Medical Entrance?
  14. Am I eligible for Assam CEE? I've passed H.S final exam with 76% marks PCB and currently preparing for Assam medical entrance
  15. Can i apply for CEE Assam Medical after doing 12th from outside Assam?
  16. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  17. Am I eligible to appear in Assam CEE for Medical if pursuing 12th AHSEC and belong to West Bengal?
  18. Will I get a seat in medical college of Assam after scoring a medical Assam CEE rank of 294?
15th January 2016, 11:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Assam Medical entrance exam if belongs to Assam but studies 10th from Meghalaya and 12th from Telangana?

Assam Pre Medical Test is conducted by state government of Assam for admission in undergraduate courses in different government medical colleges of Assam.

The eligibility criteria for Assam Medical Entrance exam is:

>>Candidate must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board like CBSE, NIOS or any state board. You must have taken science stream and Biology as compulsory subject.

>>The minimum age limit on 31st December of year of admission is 17 years.

You can apply for Assam PMT after completing 10th from Meghalaya and 10+2 from Telegana.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?