2nd November 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Allana Institute of Information Technology offers placement assistance to Diploma(Multimedia Creations) candidates?

I want to know that Allana Institute of Information Technology providing Placement Assistance or not for candidates who are doing Diploma in Multimedia Creations? Please let me know immediately.

14th April 2023, 01:30 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Allana Institute of Information Technology offers placement assistance to Diploma(Multimedia Creations) candidates?

As per the official website of Allana Institute of Information Technology, they do offer placement assistance to their Diploma in Multimedia Creations candidates. The institute has a dedicated placement cell that works towards providing job opportunities to their students. They have tie-ups with various companies and recruiters that visit the campus for recruitment drives.

Allana Institute of Information Technology also conducts pre-placement training programs to prepare their students for interviews and improve their employability skills. Overall, the institute strives to equip their students with the necessary knowledge and skills required to succeed in the multimedia industry and help them secure employment opportunities post completion of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?