21st November 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Details about short term courses in Panch karma or Yoga? Which one will better for me?

Respected sir, I want to do a short term course in Panch karma or Yoga from a best university. kindly let me know the details of both the courses? Which one will better for me?

14th April 2023, 01:30 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Details about short term courses in Panch karma or Yoga? Which one will better for me?

There are several universities and institutions in India that offer short-term courses in Panchkarma and Yoga. Here are some details about both the courses:
  • Panchkarma Course: Panchkarma is a form of Ayurvedic therapy that involves cleansing and rejuvenating the body using various methods. The duration of a short-term course in Panchkarma can vary from a few weeks to a few months, depending on the institution.
Some of the popular institutions that offer short-term courses in Panchkarma include:
  • Kerala Ayurveda Academy
  • Ayuskama Ayurveda Institute
  • Kairali Ayurvedic Training Centre
  • Yoga Course: Yoga is an ancient Indian practice that involves physical postures, breathing techniques, and meditation. Short-term courses in Yoga can be anywhere from a few days to a few weeks long.
Some of the popular institutions that offer short-term courses in Yoga include:
  • Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga
  • The Yoga Institute
  • Parmarth Niketan
Both Panchkarma and Yoga have their unique benefits. Panchkarma is great for detoxifying and rejuvenating the body while Yoga is great for improving flexibility, strength, and overall well-being. You can choose the course that aligns with your interests and goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?