6th November 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I do polytechnic with BA programme?

I have done 12th class and I want to get admission in SOL DU BA and I have got already admission in polytechnic. So, my question is can I do polytechnic with BA Programme? I am confused. Please answer.

6th November 2016, 05:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do polytechnic with BA programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done 12th class and I want to get admission in SOL DU BA and I have got already admission in polytechnic. So, my question is can I do polytechnic with BA Programme? I am confused. Please answer.
Yes, you are eligible for Polytechnic course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible to get admission in polytechnic colleges.

Your age should be below 21 years.
6th November 2016, 07:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to do Polytechnic with B.A. programme. After completion of your 12th standard, you can pursue Polytechnic course or B.A. course but, you can't pursue both courses at the same time. Since, you have already completed 12th standard, it is best to pursue Bachelor of Arts course to get Bachelor's degree. Finally, it is upto you to decide which course you are interested to pursue after completion of your 12th standard.
7th November 2016, 03:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much opt for Polytechnic course, there is no such problem in it. However getting admission in both the courses at the same time will not be a wise idea though as it will be quite a headache for you to manage, however if you think that you will able to manage both, then you can and should opt for it.
7th November 2016, 04:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that it is not possible for a candidate to opt Diploma course and B.A simultaneously after the completion of class 12th.
After class 12th, you are definitely eligible for Diploma courses as well as B.A course, but you have to opt any one of them at a time.
So, opt any one of them rather than both the courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?