7th November 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

When the admission notification of PG Diploma in Disaster Management course will be published in Christ College? Entrance exam to get admission?

I want to apply for PG Diploma in Disaster Management course in Christ College, Thrissur. Can I know when the notification for admission will release? What entrance exam I have to give for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission notification of Jamia Millia Islamia PG Diploma in NGO Management will be published? Whether test help for admission?
  2. When admission form of Christ college will be given for admission in Christ College of Commerce?
  3. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to take admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for Management Seat?
  4. Admission procedure and fee structure to get admission in B.Com in Christ College in Bangalore? Is there any provision for management seat for the same?
  5. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  6. When the notification of PhD entrance exam will be published by Christian Medical College, Vellore? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in class 11th of Christ College, Bangalore? -- [New]
  8. Is MBA course offered by Mumbai University?
  9. Which is more beneficial doing MBA from Abroad or from India?
  10. Which college is best - Christ University or Jason University?
  11. What is the procedure to do B.Sc in biotechnology after 12th PCMB?
  12. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the qualification required to do MBA in Aviation? List of the institutes offering the course in Mysore and Bangalore?
  14. Minimum qualification required to take admission in Disaster Management?
  15. When the notification of IGNOU PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology will be announced? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PG Diploma in Hotel Management course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
  17. How can I take admission in Christ college Bangalore in B.A? Fee structure of B.A course?
  18. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D if I have less than 60% in 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?