6th November 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for loco pilot having diploma in electrical?

Sir I completed my diploma in electrical. Can you tell me to qualify is required or not and can I apply for Loco Pilot?

6th November 2016, 09:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for loco pilot having diploma in electrical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I completed my diploma in electrical. Can you tell me to qualify is required or not and can I apply for Loco Pilot?
You have completed diploma in Electrical Engineering, so you are eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma and ITI course from a recognized University are eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
7th November 2016, 03:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much eligible to appear for Loco Pilot after completion of your Diploma in Electrical Engineering as the minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate should have cleared their Diploma course from a recognized university. Your age should however not be below 20 years at the time of applying for the examination.
7th November 2016, 04:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for the post of Loco Pilot after the completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognised University are eligible for the post of Assistant Loco Pilot.
Candidates age must be in between 20 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?