11th November 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Why Bandhan Bank didn't introduce Education Loan yet? When it will be organized?

Please tell me when the Bandhan Bank will organize its own Education Loan Policy? Why it is not introduced yet? Please inform me about this as early as possible.

13th November 2016, 07:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why Bandhan Bank didn't introduce Education Loan yet? When it will be organized?

Bandhan bank has been established recently. It was basically established to offer normal loans like personal loans. There is special permission required from Reserve Bank of India to offer education loan and the bank had to adhere to certain norms under education loan scheme. Bandhan bank has still not complied with that and hence do not have the provision to offer education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?