11th November 2016, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Is getting scholarship can change the career of a student in education?

Is getting scholarship can change the career of a student in education? How can it change? I really want to understand if scholarship is necessary in education or not? Can you please give me some instance in which it changed the entire students life?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  2. Can I get scholarship or education loan for further studies after Polytechnic?
  3. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  4. What kind of concession I will get in Education Loan to study MS in Abroad through GRE being an ST student?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to study Ph.D in Special Education with Scholarship for M.Ed(Educational Technology) candidate? Eligibility criteria and prospects of Ph.D in Special Education?
  6. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
  7. What are the ways to avail merit scholarship for distance education? -- [New]
  8. Central Board of Secondary Education Scholarship for 10th student?
  9. How can I get scholarship if my Bank Account is deactivated?
  10. How can I apply to get Central Sector Scholarship being a B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year SC student?
  11. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  12. Scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  13. Concession in Education Loan to study M.Tech for ST student?
  14. Scholarships available after 11th standard?
  15. How to get financial aid or merit scholarship being poor but meritorious student?
  16. Scholarship to study higher education for 12th passed student?
  17. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
  18. If I change my college then will I get scholarship and fee reimbursement? -- [Most Discussed]
13th November 2016, 07:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is getting scholarship can change the career of a student in education?

There is nothing like scholarship can change a career . However, if you get a scholarship to pursue a research or higher studies then it can definitely change one's career. If you are pursuing some course and get scholarship, then it can only act as a financial aid. In that scenario , scholarship can act as a margin of the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?