11th November 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Bandhan Bank? Interest rates charges under this Education Loan?

I want to apply an Education Loan in Bandhan Bank. Kindly tell me the procedure to apply. Can I know what is the interest rates charges in this Bank's Education Loan? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  2. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  3. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  6. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  7. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan?
  8. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  9. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in Union Bank for studying B.Tech?
  10. Interest rates and services charge under Education Loan of DCB Bank for 1 year Certificate course?
  11. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  12. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  14. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  15. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  17. Interest rates charges under Citi Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?
  18. Does Bandhan Bank provides Education Loan?
13th November 2016, 07:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Bandhan Bank? Interest rates charges under this Education Loan?

I am extremely sorry to state that Bandhan bank does not offer any education loan . You need to approach other banks if want to seek education loan. Bandhan bank still do not have the permission and provision to offer education loan. Bandhan bank offers only retail loans like personal loans, housing loan, etc.
6th June 2017, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Bandhan Bank? Interest rates charges under this Education Loan?

How can I get education loan from Bandhan Bank to study BBA. And tell me the interest rate etc..
8th July 2019, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Education lone apply.mobile no 7031093604
15th March 2023, 10:20 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As per the details available on the official website of Bandhan Bank, currently, Bandhan Bank does not offer any type of Education loan.

But, you do not have to be worried about the same, as there are multiple nationalized and private banks that offer different education loan schemes details (i.e; eligibility and feature of the loan schemes) for which can be accessed by referring to the link https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/home.

You should check the features of different loan schemes as per your requirement and then compare the interest rate charged by different banks on the loan schemes which met your requirement before availing the education loan.
25th March 2023, 07:45 PM
Ar_pit

To apply for an Education Loan in Bandhan Bank, follow the steps below:

Visit the official website of Bandhan Bank and navigate to the 'Loan' section.

Under the 'Loan' section, click on 'Education Loan' and read the details regarding eligibility criteria, required documents, and other terms and conditions.

Click on the 'Apply Now' button and fill in the application form with the required details.

Upload the necessary documents, such as identity proof, address proof, academic records, admission letter, etc.

Submit the application form and wait for the bank's response.

Once your application is approved, you can avail of an education loan from Bandhan Bank at a competitive interest rate. The interest rate charged on the loan may vary depending on several factors such as the loan amount, the duration of the loan, the type of course you are pursuing, and your creditworthiness. Generally, Bandhan Bank offers education loans at an interest rate ranging from 8% to 10.50%.

However, it is advisable to check the latest interest rates and other charges by visiting the bank's official website or by contacting the nearest branch of Bandhan Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?