11th November 2016, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for an Education Loan for a private employee to study B.Tech?

I am a Diploma holder and working in a private firm. Now I want to pursue B.Tech course. But I need Education Loan for this. So, can I know the requirements to apply an Education Loan for an employee like me?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University being an employee?
  4. Documents required to apply for an education loan for a private employee who is not an Income Tax payer?
  5. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan to study BS in Canada?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  7. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  8. Is Education loan a best financial aid for higher studies? Advantages to apply for education in a private bank? -- [New]
  9. What should I do to get an education loan to study MBBS course from a private college?
  10. Can I apply an Education Loan to study B.Tech being a 12th Private candidate?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? What are the requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  12. From which bank should I apply to get an education loan, a Government or a Private bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  14. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father is an employee at Qatar?
  15. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father is an employee at Qatar?
  16. Private company employee can get Education Loan to study ICWAI?
  17. Should I have to show Student Visa to Bank for getting Education Loan to study MS in Canada? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  18. What amount I will get in Punjab National Bank education loan facility? Requirements to apply?
13th November 2016, 07:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an Education Loan for a private employee to study B.Tech?

Requirements to apply for education loan to pursue B.Tech course -

- Get admission call from a recognised institute.
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan scheme.
- Complete all formalities as per instructions from the bank.
- Furnish bank all the requisite documents to the bank.
13th November 2016, 07:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an Education Loan for a private employee to study B.Tech?

Requirements to apply for education loan to pursue B.Tech course -

- Get admission call from a recognised institute.
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan scheme.
- Complete all formalities as per instructions from the bank.
- Furnish bank all the requisite documents to the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?