16th November 2016, 01:31 AM
atulcs

How can I apply for C-DAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure for the course?

Respected Sir, My name is Atul I am pursuing B.Sc Computer Science. After completing B.Sc I want to apply for C-DAC course so I want to know how can I apply for C-DAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure for the course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?
  2. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  3. Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?
  4. How can I apply for CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure? -- [New]
  5. After completing polytechnic can I do C-DAC courses? Best C-DAC institute in Maharashtra and its fee structure?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course?
  7. Am i eligible to do CDAC after doing BCA in first class
  8. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  9. How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after completing class 12th? What is eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for DAC course after completion of diploma in computer science?
  11. Eligibility criteria required to join Merchant Navy? What is the Fee structure of the course?
  12. Can I apply for DAC course after doing diploma in Computer?
  13. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for UGC NET Exam? How much will be the fee structure for this?
  14. CDAC course: How to apply? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Centers in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing ICWA course? What would be the fee structure followed?
  16. How to do Training course in CDAC after passing final year in electronics and communication?
  17. Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join BAMS through Correspondence in Bangalore?
  18. Fee structure and course duration for BCA in DAC?
16th November 2016, 08:11 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for C-DAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure for the course?

No, you cannot apply for CDAC after completion of B.SC. Candidates must have completed their B.TECH/BE OR M.SC/MCA with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university.

For fees structure and applying you can visit to this website :

http://www.cdac.in

Thanks
17th November 2016, 07:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for C-DAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure for the course?

In order to apply for C-DAC course, you have to appear for C-CAT examination and here's the procedure as how you can apply for it:

> Go to the website : www.cdac.in

> Candidates who wants to apply online with their own laptops, must pay an application fee of Rs. 1000 plus Rs. 100 for every PG Diploma course.

> Candidates who wants to use the computers of the centres, have to pay Rs. 1000 plus Rs. 200 for computer charge.

> You can pay the fee online through debit/credit card/net banking or you can pay by cash as directed in the system.

> After filling up the form you have to do the payment. Now you will see a pdf application and you have to take a print out of the application form and keep it for future use.

Eligibility for C-CAT:

> Candidates who have completed their graduation in engineering or equivalent are eligible to apply.

> Candidates who have completed their post graduation in engineering sciences are also eligible.

The total fees of C-DAC course is Rs. 79,000/- and it has to be paid in two installments. Rs. 2500/- at the time of CET result declaration and rest of the amount before joining the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?