4th September 2012, 03:16 PM
awdhesh kumar jha

Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join BAMS through Correspondence in Bangalore?

I want to do BAMS through corrospondence. want to know criteria and fee structure , specialy in Bangluru.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for BAMS correspondence course
  2. List of colleges offering BAMS through distance education? -- [New]
  3. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. Best universities for doing M.E correspondence in Maharashtra? Fee structure and eligibility criteria of the course?
  5. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  6. What is the fee structure to join BAMS college
  7. Fee of BAMS colleges in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  9. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  10. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  11. How can I join ICWA course in correspondence after completing B.Com
  12. Best university in Maharashtra to do correspondence in M.E course? Fee structure and eligibility criteria of the course?
  13. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  14. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  15. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  16. Is it possible to join CA course after completion of Masters degree in Computer Science? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join CA course?
  17. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of the correspondence course from MDU Rohtak? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
5th August 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join BAMS through Correspondence in Bangalore?

ADDMISSION FOR BAMS
28th September 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join BAMS through Correspondence in Bangalore?

I want to do BAMS through corrospondence. want to know criteria and fee structure , specialy in Bangluru.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/required-eligibility-criteria-fee-structure-join-bams-through-correspondence-bangalore-928036.html#ixzz2gBqQuX3v
8th November 2013, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Kya bina counsiling ke admishon ho sakta he banglore me konse collage se
18th November 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to join BAMS through distance education and what is the fee partucular tell mme please
4th December 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to join BAMS through distance education and what is the fee partuculer tell mme please
10th March 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.b.a.m.s college fees
17th March 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

what is current postion of fee structure of BAMS full course from Bangalore or any other place,is there availability in Uttar Pradesh also.give name of college which appoved with ICM
10th April 2014, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in bams correspondence please tell me the name and address of college
20th June 2014, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in band correspondence please tell me the name and address collage in rajasthan
30th July 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I wan
t to know toget addmisson in
dgo the procedure for entrance ,fee structure andihave completed my bams only internship is left?
6th August 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to know,how to take direct adm in bhms in calcuta and lucknow what is the fee.
18th January 2016, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to take BAMS corespendence please tell me the college name & address college in U.P
23rd March 2016, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

fee structure of B.AM.S degree through corespondance course in Banglore and tell me the colleage name
6th April 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

i want bams by distance education pls tell me university nd college ..pls brother nd sister pls help me hurry up..9643790040
28th June 2017, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Bams without attending college tell me please university name in minimum fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?