5th December 2016, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Can a student take admission in engineering college at Andhra Pradesh through NRI quota if his father worked in abroad?

Hello sir, I am working in abroad since 20 years and I want to admit my son in a engineering college of Andhra Pradesh. He has passed 12th from Andhra Pradesh state board. Please tell me can he get admission in engineering through NRI quota?

Related Questions:
  1. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  2. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to take admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh State
  5. Which are the colleges for M.Tech in electrical after scoring 10753 rank in PGCET
  6. NRI quota for M.Pharm in Andhra University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  8. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  9. Can a student with 65 marks get an admission in an Engineering college under NRI quota in good Engineering college?
  10. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  11. Which colleges will I get in India to do M.Tech after scoring 16000 rank in GATE?
  12. Upto which standard a candidate can study in Abroad to remain a Local candidate of India?
  13. Which colleges will I get in Hyderabad after scoring 5803 rank in GATE exam?
  14. Do I belong to general student or NRI quota if studied up to 10th in abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu to sit in engineering entrance exam?
  15. How to get admission in engineering colleges through NRI quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will a NRI student get admission under the Management quota? What are the formalities?
  17. List of colleges which I get seat after completion of EAMCET with 49 marks?
  18. Which are the best colleges for me after scoring 44444 in EAMCET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?