5th December 2016, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to take admission in BE through lateral entry in best colleges of USA after Diploma engineering? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I am in final year of Diploma engineering and want to take admission in a best college of USA. Is it possible to take admission through lateral entry? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  2. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  3. List of Fashion Designing colleges of USA to get admission through lateral entry? Entrance exam for it?
  4. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT?
  5. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  6. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  7. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  8. Can a Diploma in Computer Engineering holder get admission in degree course through lateral entry at USA? Procedure to choose colleges and apply for it? -- [New]
  9. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  10. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  11. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  12. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  13. List of colleges for lateral entry in engineering in Assam? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering from NERIST AP
  14. In which entrance exam I have to get Lateral Entry B.Tech course being a Electrical Engineering Diploma 3rd year student? List of colleges in Uttarakhand?
  15. List of colleges offering direct lateral entry scheme into 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  16. List of colleges to study Electrical engineering course through lateral entry? Procedure of admission in that colleges?
  17. List of colleges in which I can apply for lateral entry after completion of diploma course in Jharkhand?
  18. Engineering colleges in TamilNadu or Chennai for Lateral Entry after Diploma in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
7th December 2016, 08:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to take admission in BE through lateral entry in best colleges of USA after Diploma engineering? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to take admission on any of the institutes in USA via lateral entry scheme. There is no such provision for the overseas students. You need to take admission in the first year of the degree course. You need to appear in the entrance exams - SAT and IELTS based on which you need to choose your institute for application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?