7th December 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue PG in Agribusiness Management from ICAR? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I am a student pursuing my final year of Bachelor degree. I am interested in pursuing PG from ICAR, but I am not able to get a clear view on the eligibility criteria and syllabus for the entrance exam as it got changed in some previous years. I am mostly interested in doing Agribusiness Management. So I would like to request for the syllabus and eligibility criteria for the same. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Study material for ICAR entrance exam in Agricultural Business Management?
  2. Solved question papers of ICAR-JRF ABM group and best ICAR colleges for Agribusiness Management?
  3. Is it Possible to pursue B.Ed from Distance Education? Do I have to write an Entrance exam and what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Ed course?
  4. Eligibility to apply for ICAR PG entrance exam for B.Tech(Horticulture) student? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  5. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  6. Last 10 years ICAR entrance exam solved objective question papers of Agricultural Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility criteria and exams conducted by ICAR?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD in Horticulture in ICAR for an M.Sc student?
  9. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  10. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and suitable books to prepare for ICAR PG entrance exam for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?
  11. Syllabus for ICAR AIEEA PG entrance exam?
  12. Required Eligibility criteria for ICAR Entrance Exam?
  13. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do MBA in abroad?
  14. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  15. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing Intermediate? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess?
  16. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  17. Age and percentage requirements for pursuing BTC? -- [New]
  18. Can a BHSC degree holder apply for JRF in Agribusiness Management? What should he do for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?