6th February 2015, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, syllabus and suitable books to prepare for ICAR PG entrance exam for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?

Respected Sir
i m sindhu 2nd year student of b.tech in food technology,
i want to know about the eligibility criteria,
syllabus and books which is to be
reffered for doing icar pg in my course.

2nd September 2017, 07:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, syllabus and suitable books to prepare for ICAR PG entrance exam for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?

As you are presently pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Food Technology, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for ICAR PG Entrance Examination.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is "Bachelor Degree" from a recognized university.

>> As you are still doing 2nd year, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible right now.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are eligible to apply

>> Hence I suggest you to first concentrate on the studies and concepts covered in Bachelor degree, and by the time you finish your degree you can then apply for ICAR PG Entrance Examination.
26th April 2019, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, syllabus and suitable books to prepare for ICAR PG entrance exam for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?

To the concern. I am preparing for ICAR PG in the domain food technology..Can you please suggest the preparation methodology and books for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?