8th December 2016, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

How much should I score in class 10th to become an Interior Designer? What is the qualification criteria required to become an Interior Designer?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to become an Interior Designer. I want to know how much should I score in class 10th to become an Interior Designer? What is the qualification criteria required after class 10th to become an Interior Designer? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th December 2016, 05:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in class 10th to become an Interior Designer? What is the qualification criteria required to become an Interior Designer?

There is no fixed percentage of marks required in class 10th in order to become an Interior Designer.
To become an Interior Designer, candidates must have to complete their class 12th in any discipline from a recognised Board and after that must have to complete a degree course in Interior Designing from a recognised University.
9th December 2016, 06:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in class 10th to become an Interior Designer? What is the qualification criteria required to become an Interior Designer?

For admission in interior desgining courses, there is usually an entrance exam conducted by the. concerned institute or university. You just need class 12th with pass marks to become eligible for it.

Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Just perform well in the exam and you will surely get admission.
10th December 2021, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best university in udaipur raj. ? Please answer my question .
14th April 2022, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

is 10th class marks important for interior design
28th April 2022, 03:36 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Interior design is one of the popular courses in designing. Hence, students should keep in mind the eligibility requirements for the interior design courses:

The applicant must have completed his education at the 10+2 level.

A minimum of 55 per cent is mandatory at the 10+2 level, in any stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?