10th December 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I pursue after completing B.SC for a good career scope?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my graduation with B.Sc and after completing it I want to continue with my studies so I want to know which course should I pursue after completing B.SC for a good career scope? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing class 12th (Science) that has a good career scope?
  2. What is the career scope after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Can I pursue B.Ed after completing B.Sc Agriculture?
  3. Which computer related course has a good career scope after completing BA Programme?
  4. What are the career opportunities available in Biology? Which course has the best career scope?
  5. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation?
  6. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Science)? What will be the career scope of that course?
  7. Career scope after completing B.Sc Zoology and Botany? Can I pursue M.Sc Nutrition?
  8. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will it be a good career choice to pursue Tally ERP after completing BA? Will I get a good job after completing the course?
  10. Can I pursue a Career in Computer Science after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  11. Can I pursue my career in Photography after completing graduation with B.Sc Biotechnology?
  12. Which PG course should I pursue after B.Sc Computer Science that has a good career scope?
  13. Which course should I pursue after completing my Intermediate with Commerce stream? Which course has the best career scope? -- [New]
  14. Which course should I pursue after completing BBA that will be good for my career?
  15. Is it possible to pursue Diploma after completing Graduation with B.Com? Will it be a good career choice?
  16. Which course can I pursue in Economics (without Maths) that has a good Career scope?
  17. Which course can I pursue after completing B.Com that has the best career scope?
  18. What are the possible career options for me having completed B.Sc in Computer Science from Delhi University? Does MCA course having good scope? -- [Most Discussed]
11th December 2016, 10:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after completing B.SC for a good career scope?

After BSc you have lot of job opportunities if you pursue higher studies suggest MSc and after MSc you can pursue PhD moreover if you not interested to pursue higher studies in Science then you can go for other stream also such as Mass Communication commerce , animation, filmmaking, clerical jobs, PO jobs etc. After BSc you will have lot of job opportunities such you can appear in any Civil Services Exam IAS, IPS, etc as per your interest.
11th December 2016, 10:53 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after completing B.SC for a good career scope?

Course Opportunities available to pursue after completion of B.Sc Course:

There are many courses available to pursue after completion of B.Sc course. To say as usual, the best course I would suggest you to go with is "Master of Science" (M.Sc) course. Upon successful completion of this Master's Degree you may also go with Doctoral Program (Ph.D) course to find better career. But as far as my best knowledge is concerned, the best course I would suggest you is to go with Master of Science course. Again there are many sub streams available in Master's Degree. So you are required to choose the stream which you have studied the stream in Graduation to get command over the core concepts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?